|Remuneration:||R10000 – R12000 per month negotiable cost for the company|
|Remote work:||Remote work only|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
|The employment level:||Junior / Medium|
|Personal transportation required:||Yes|
|Reference:||# GC # DMD|
Site: Cape Town (remote work, with potentially 2 office days per week)
The employment level: Junior / Medium
Experience: 1-3 years of experience as a digital media designer
Society: Digital GC
Dated: To start immediately
Remuneration: R10,000 – R12,000 CTC gross (according to experience)
GC Digital is a start-up full service digital agency with a small, hands-on growing team, and we are looking for a dynamic Digital Media Designer who is self-sufficient, works well under pressure, wants exposure to all aspects digital media and loves a challenge!
As a digital media designer, you are responsible for creating visuals across a variety of products and platforms. You are expected to be able to receive briefs and interpret direction and creatively execute the job according to specific client and agency requirements to the best of your ability across all platforms. Designs should be user experience driven and in line with the overall look and strategy of the brand. You will work closely with the Account Management and Strategy team to help find creative concepts and solutions to bring digitally designed assets to life.
Including, but not limited to …
- Ideation and creation of content with the account and strategy management team.
- Creation and design of digital brand identity
- Illustration and infographic
- Pieces of motion and cinemagraph content.
- Social media design
- Digital banner design
- Dynamic creative element design
- Rich media advertising design
- Email communication design
- Presentation design
- Participation in the workshop and brainstorming
- Client and internal briefings and presentations
- Experienced and proficient in the use of Adobe products, with a focus on Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Preferably own machine with design programs installed
- Previous experience and a comprehensive and solid portfolio of prior work.
- Positive and determined attitude
- Takes initiatives and is autonomous, happy to work independently
- Organized and efficient with the ability to manage time.
- Deadline oriented
- Strong team spirit contributing to a positive and respectful collaboration
- Willingness to be challenged
- Be able to operate in a high pressure environment
- Good understanding of marketing, digital strategy, media and social networks
- Experience working with media chasing lists
- Ability to create banners, animated graphics, emails and social campaign assets
- Experience in presenting design work to clients
- Experience working with a diverse team
Please send CV and Portfolio to:
Posted Jan 06 4:06 PM, Closing date Feb 1