• Presentation of HP Indigo 100K digital press, a B2-format commercial press, sets a new benchmark in cut-sheet productivity with non-stop printing tens of thousands of B2 double-sided sheets every day.
• The B2 HP Indigo 15K The digital press sets higher quality standards with new high definition modes and FM displays, support for thick substrates, new inks, expanding the application possibilities of the industry leading HP Indigo 10000 series.
• The HP Indigo 7KThe 19-inch digital press (SRA3 +), offers extensive digital versatility and over 20 specialty inks.
• Entry level HP Indigo 7eco offers an affordable SRA3 + solution with the quality and productivity of Indigo.
• The HP Indigo 90K The digital press is an oversized B1 for specialty single-sided, roll-fed applications including photo, posters and wallpaper.,
• The announcement of the HP PageWide T250 HD with new HP Brilliant ™ inks providing new versatility for high volume commercial applications and range of applications.
• HP PrintOSX unites cloud platform applications with an AI-powered service and support infrastructure delivering automated solutions and processes as the cornerstone of the print factory of the future.
PALO ALTO, Calif., March 10, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – HP Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) today introduced a new commercial digital printing fleet ahead of drupa 2020, setting new industry benchmarks for productivity , print quality and versatility to help print service providers stay ahead of the changes in the industry.
HP Indigo has announced the next generation of B2 commercial printing solution, the HP Indigo 100K Digital Press – now the world’s most productive B2 sheet-fed solution on the market.1 The first press in the HP Indigo 5-series line, the HP Indigo 100K is designed for offset professionals to embrace highly productive digital on-demand printing.
“As the commercial industry moves towards higher-quality, versatile printing, HP Indigo and PageWide Web Press solutions allow PSPs to easily switch from offset to digital, keeping the business on track for growth. and profitability, with new services offered to customers, ”said Santi Morera, Managing Director and Global Head of Graphics Solutions, HP Inc.
Customer beta testing, which began before the 2019 peak season, is now ending at customer test sites around the world, including offset printing service providers (PSPs).
“The performance of HP Indigo 100K exceeds anything we have experienced with digital printing. Automation innovation enables non-stop printing, helps us deliver orders faster to our customers, opening up new lucrative opportunities for our business, ”said Vincenzo Cirimele, CEO of PressUP, beta tester.
HP Indigo drupa business portfolio also launched the new B2 HP Indigo 15K Digital Pressbased on the successful HP Indigo 10000 platform, which has sold over a thousand units since its launch at drupa 2012. The HP Indigo 15K is designed to meet the widest variety of customer demands from a highly productive way. It now offers better media support, including thick substrates, and ink versatility, opening up new opportunities for PSPs.
Increase the capabilities of commercial inkjet printing, the HP PageWide T250 HD with HP BrillantMT The inks offer a new versatility to extend the range of applications with a wider range of printing on a wide range of papers.
New HP Indigo fleet eases transition to digital production
Five new presses in the HP Indigo business portfolio feature cross-platform innovations that reinvent General Commercial Printing (GCP) for PSPs. Highlights include:
- the HP Indigo 100K Digital Press offers non-stop digital two-sided printing, enabling PSPs to deliver over one million B2 million double-sided sheets per month. Printing at 6,000 sheets per hour2the new HP Indigo 100K 4-color press delivers significantly higher productivity than the HP Indigo 10000 series, as well as the look and feel of offset. This high performance is made possible by advanced paper handling and offset-type gripper design for precision recording, as well as Indigo’s unique digital advantages including color automation, calibration, fast switching between jobs and media and a five-input source loader.
- the HP Indigo 15K The digital press brings new quality with high definition printing and FM displays, as well as versatility enabled by a wider range of substrates, now offering additional options up to 600 microns (24pt). New inks include ElectroInks Premium White and Invisible Yellow. New high definition FM stochastic displays support increased sharpness of halftone text. The HP Indigo 12000 can be upgraded to new features of the HP Indigo 15K.
- the HP Indigo 7K is a 19 inch digital press (SRA3 +) that offers a wider range of high value digital applications with a media range up to 550 microns, with specialty inks such as HP Indigo ElectroInk Silver, Premium White at high opacity, Invisible Yellow for security or one-off applications and ElectroInk Easy Release ink for scratch-off applications. New features will be upgrade options to the HP Indigo 7000 series.
- the HP Indigo 7eco is an entry-level press with Indigo quality and productivity offering an economical and sustainable choice for getting started in digital printing.
- the HP Indigo 90K The web press supports single-sided applications, including banners, oversized B1 posters and wallpaper, incorporating new patented algorithms for continuous printing.
- HP PrintOSX Combines cloud platform applications with an AI-powered service and support infrastructure to help customers get the most from their media investment. Based on PrintOSX advanced technology, tools and know-how, customers can start building the printing plant of the future and achieve operational excellence, automate production and innovate with high value-added applications.
“Our philosophy for success is based on two key principles – innovation and automation – and how they work together to create a profitable business for customers. All underpinned by a desire to reduce waste with real concern for the environment. As we develop our product directory, we keep these guiding principles in mind. Our new portfolio reflects a line of products that deliver unprecedented productivity, along with new levels of quality and versatility, to inspire limitless creativity in our customers and the brands they serve, ”said Alon Bar-Shany, Managing Director of HP Indigo.
More versatility with the HP PageWide T250 HD Web Press with HP Brilliant Ink ™
The new flagship 22-inch HP PageWide T250 HD continuous inkjet product features HP gloss ink and increased media versatility for high-volume commercial, publishing, transaction and direct mail applications. Advances in the new HP PageWide T250 HD, also available as upgrade options, include:
- HP gloss ink delivers high quality printing with eye-catching colors, bold reds and dazzling blues with brilliant output. A new set of CMYK inks offers an extended range, specially designed to print with high quality on coated and uncoated offset media with a single press.
- Extended range of applications with the digitally printed HP Optimizer, provides smooth color gradients and fills by compensating for batch-to-batch factory variations on coated media while providing high optical density with reduced transparency on uncoated offset media .
- Maintain quality and productivity via an integrated color vision system and a color spectrophotometer. HP’s Quality Image Check vision system monitors print quality in real time and provides the operator with performance information while running the press at high speed. Capture more business and meet customer deadlines with printing at speeds up to 500 fpm (152 mpm).
To match the productivity of the HP PageWide T250 HD, HP has partnered with Harris & Bruno to create H&B ExcelCoat ZRW Web Coating with revolutionary UV and aqueous coating capabilities for commercial and direct mail applications, delivering new levels of quality , productivity and economy. The coater will be available exclusively through HP.
HP Service Edge is expanding its offering with the HP PageWide Training Edge subscription service that keeps PageWide customers informed of operator efficiency. This service fuels the success of the company through continuing education services. Customers maintain a competitive advantage with experienced operators who are knowledgeable and equipped with the latest technological information and best practices.
“HP continues to innovate with the HP PageWide T250 HD, providing commercial PSPs with impressive quality and versatility to profitably grow their businesses on a proven press platform,” said Eric Wiesner, business manager. Industrial HP PageWide, HP Inc. “Perfect for printing, advertising mail, publishing, transaction and more, customers who embrace this technology benefit from cutting-edge quality, lightning-quick productivity, great versatility and flexibility. ‘a convincing economy in an evolving press.
The B2 HP Indigo 100 and HP Indigo 15K, HP Indigo 7K and HP Indigo 7eco for commerce will all be available at drupa or later in 2020. Value packs with various upgrade options will allow existing customers to benefit new features and capabilities.
The HP PageWide T250 HD will be presented at Drupa in June and available later in 2020.
Visit the HP drupa online press kit for more information on today’s announcements and to keep up with drupa news from HP.
About HP Inc.
HP Inc. creates technology that improves the lives of everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of personal systems, printers and 3D printing solutions products and services, we design experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.
(1) Based on a comparison of competing B2 digital solutions as of March 10, 2020.
(2) 6,000 sheets per hour in 3-color Enhanced Productivity (EPM) mode.
Two photos accompanying this announcement are available on: