|Remuneration:||cost to business|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
Purpose of the role:
As an online business, Customer Service is the first human contact that customers have with the brand. It is essential that the experience we provide exceeds the bare minimum. The incumbent must be able to handle multiple channels, queries and issues with calm professionalism.
- Handling complaints, queries, resolving common issues such as registration, payment, and educating customers on how the site works through multiple channels:
– Incoming calls
– Live chat / Whatsapp
- Additional outbound calls, tracking merchants and customers, or to track the status of product deliveries
- Ensure performance goals are met and exceeded (resolution, response standards, customer reviews and quality)
- Minimum of two years of experience in an inbound call center
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English and Afrikaans
- Proficiency in an advantageous third official language
- Proven track record of providing quality customer service and meeting and exceeding daily resolution goals
- Exceptional phone skills
- Excellent Writing Skills – Email is key and it is imperative that you can write well
- E-commerce experience preferred. Strong digital skills i.e. working with CRM/communication platforms.
- Technically proficient using backend administration systems. Ability to adopt/become familiar with new technologies.
- Freshdesk / Zendesk or similar experience
- High EQ with the ability to remain calm in the face of anger and frustration.
- Multitasking with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple queries across multiple channels daily
- Passionate about teamwork with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as an effective team member
- responsible and responsible
- Skills for problem solving
- Excellent listening skills
- Must be motivated/self-motivated
Posted on 31 Jan 16:32, Closing date 1 April