|Remuneration:||R12000 – R15000 per month negotiable depending on experience|
|Site:||Cape Town, Paarden Ireland|
|Remote work:||Not applicable|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
|Society:||Artmar Natural Stone|
Graphic Designer and Digital Media Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a talented, creative, driven and dynamic content creator with a strong background in graphic design, online marketing campaign design, implementation, management and reporting. You’ll implement the company’s digital marketing campaigns from concept to completion and have fun while doing it!
- Graphic designer – ability to create creative content for digital media (social and online)
- Implementation of marketing strategies on all digital platforms.
- Content generation for website and social media platforms:
- Photographs of assets
- ad design
- poster design
- Writing short scripts
- Engage with the public, respond to inquiries, etc.
- Create highly engaging social media posts and design and monitor targeted online advertising campaigns
- Social media lead generation
- Reports and information
- Optimize website content, always improving our experience
- SEO related tasks such as updating title tags and meta descriptions (will be beneficial)
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO). (beneficial)
- Any Photoshop, Google Data Studio, HTML experience will be beneficial
- Solid background in creative graphic design – essential
- At least two years’ experience in paid marketing (actual implementation and management of Google Search, Facebook Ads, etc.) will be beneficial
- Proven track record of running successful conversion campaigns
- Experience with SEO (will be beneficial)
- A good understanding of social media and paid advertising trends
- The ability to analyze data and identify trends will be beneficial
- Understanding of all digital marketing tools, SEO best practices and brand exposure techniques will be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
If you don’t have all the skills and experience required for this role, but you tick some boxes and have the attitude and drive to improve quickly, don’t hesitate to apply.
We are your go-to destination for all natural stone products. We are a family business with 16 years of experience in South Africa, Turkey and Australia. We import, manufacture, supply and install all natural stone tiles, tops, mosaics and cladding. We welcome consumers to our beautiful Cape Town showroom and also deal directly with architects, designers and contractors on projects large and small.
Posted Feb 11 12:16, Closing date 28 Feb.